Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer 09' bby


Summer school; June 1st to July 9Th six whole weeks but we didn't have school on Fridays I went to get a credit for earth science it was okay, very long and tiring I hate waking up early. Even through original school doesn't start until 8:25.
So now I am just on here finding stuff to entertain me until I have to go back to school. I really haven’t done much over the summer because of summer school wasted
but i am going to tired to make the last weeks fun because so far this summer is sucks. At least i am going to go school shopping next week hopefully and i am going to get a haircut soon this summer its going to be all new me and school year.
Hopefully when my friend comes back from her road trip we will go to a water park and make the summer more fun instead of sitting around my house and doing nothing. Before school ended i went to go get my permit but i fail the first try. So now i cant even drive anywhere. So this is my summer just sitting at home doing nothing at all but being bored and watching my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment